Bid on these experiences and eco-items during the Silent Eco-Auction portion of the CREW Concert Saturday, March 23 at Riverside Park in Bonita Springs.
The silent eco-auction gets underway when the event begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Airplane flights over the CREW watershed
Gator Hole Camp Package – Swamp Buggy Ride & Overnight Adventure
Fossil Trip for Two from FossilExpeditions
- Canopy Climb in the Oak Hammock at CREW with billY Gunnels and Win Everham
- Gift Certificates for “Just a Nibble“
- Swamp Buggy Ride for 10 at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Custom fishing rod by Doug Machesney
- Hand-crafted walking sticks made from invasive Melaleuca trees from
- Panther Basket of goodies from FGCU Wings of Hope Program
- Hand-made jewelry from Kim Trebatoski
- Driftwood Carving by Dick Anderson
More coming soon….